Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Best 1/32 Minis
#2

I have one the the Scalextric, early model, no flairs skinny small tires. It runs very well that the only mod I made was to replace the magnet with a small piece of lead and sand the stock rubber tires a bit. I also have a Ninco later model with the taller wheels/tires. It too runs very well. Though the price of Ninco seems to have gone up since they quit production you can still find deals. I paid $35 for mine in new condition.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Best 1/32 Minis - by Ho Lee Kow - 29th-Jul-20, 09:44 PM
RE: Best 1/32 Minis - by Mitch58 - 30th-Jul-20, 04:40 AM
RE: Best 1/32 Minis - by Mr.M - 30th-Jul-20, 09:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)