Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Best 1/32 Minis
#1

What are the best old style (Mark 1?) Minis to buy for home track? I see Scalextric 1970s Minis on ebay, the ones with wide wheel arches but I think they may not be good. I do not think SCX is good or if Ninco did made one. I like old Ninco models but prices high with no Mini seen. Old models look too high at front end on the track so modern production is preferable. maybe Scalextric if i can see it.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Best 1/32 Minis - by Ho Lee Kow - 29th-Jul-20, 09:44 PM
RE: Best 1/32 Minis - by Mitch58 - 30th-Jul-20, 04:40 AM
RE: Best 1/32 Minis - by Mr.M - 30th-Jul-20, 09:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)