Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Audi R8C RRAAAAAAAAWWWWW!
#9

Sorry to all!  At first when DPJ said he saw the orange as red, I thought he had changed his calibration...it was not my intention to be snarky, not at all.  Looking back, I should have inserted a laughing emoji at the end of my statement to indicate I thought I was being funny...I stand corrected.
[+] 1 member Likes fotodoug2's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Audi R8C RRAAAAAAAAWWWWW! - by fotodoug2 - 25th-Jun-20, 04:58 AM
RE: Audi R8C RRAAAAAAAAWWWWW! - by fotodoug2 - 26th-Jul-20, 07:39 PM
RE: Audi R8C RRAAAAAAAAWWWWW! - by DPJ - 27th-Jul-20, 12:55 AM
RE: Audi R8C RRAAAAAAAAWWWWW! - by fotodoug2 - 27th-Jul-20, 03:29 AM
RE: Audi R8C RRAAAAAAAAWWWWW! - by DPJ - 27th-Jul-20, 05:17 AM
RE: Audi R8C RRAAAAAAAAWWWWW! - by JasonB - 27th-Jul-20, 10:13 AM
RE: Audi R8C RRAAAAAAAAWWWWW! - by DPJ - 27th-Jul-20, 05:03 PM
RE: Audi R8C RRAAAAAAAAWWWWW! - by JasonB - 27th-Jul-20, 06:26 PM
RE: Audi R8C RRAAAAAAAAWWWWW! - by fotodoug2 - 28th-Jul-20, 08:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
16th-Feb-24, 04:38 PM
Last Post by Tibbs
22nd-Jul-22, 01:40 PM
Last Post by fotodoug
29th-May-19, 04:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)