Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Audi R8C RRAAAAAAAAWWWWW!
#7

(27th-Jul-20, 10:13 AM)JasonB Wrote:  Let's not argue gents.

There are more shots of the Audi in the page dedicated to Doug's photography.

No argument from me! I like the work. Don't know why I'm being attacked actually... but anyhow.
Thank you for the link! Excellent photos for sure there. I'm guessing resolution can't be original because of the file size allowance on the site? Also, it'd be nice if some details on the camera, lens, f stop, etc are added for each picture.
Ohh... scratch that details idea - I forgot these are Art Shots and are made in PhotoShop.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Audi R8C RRAAAAAAAAWWWWW! - by fotodoug2 - 25th-Jun-20, 04:58 AM
RE: Audi R8C RRAAAAAAAAWWWWW! - by fotodoug2 - 26th-Jul-20, 07:39 PM
RE: Audi R8C RRAAAAAAAAWWWWW! - by DPJ - 27th-Jul-20, 12:55 AM
RE: Audi R8C RRAAAAAAAAWWWWW! - by fotodoug2 - 27th-Jul-20, 03:29 AM
RE: Audi R8C RRAAAAAAAAWWWWW! - by DPJ - 27th-Jul-20, 05:17 AM
RE: Audi R8C RRAAAAAAAAWWWWW! - by JasonB - 27th-Jul-20, 10:13 AM
RE: Audi R8C RRAAAAAAAAWWWWW! - by DPJ - 27th-Jul-20, 05:03 PM
RE: Audi R8C RRAAAAAAAAWWWWW! - by JasonB - 27th-Jul-20, 06:26 PM
RE: Audi R8C RRAAAAAAAAWWWWW! - by fotodoug2 - 28th-Jul-20, 08:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
16th-Feb-24, 04:38 PM
Last Post by Tibbs
22nd-Jul-22, 01:40 PM
Last Post by fotodoug
29th-May-19, 04:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)