26th-Jul-20, 12:15 AM
Pierrick Guillard-Prevert has published an update to his “Ultimate Racer” software in the layouts module which includes among other things, the latest version of the track file definitions for Policar I sent him (and definitions for the ScaleAuto track system which I just wrote last week)
The new download is version UR 3.0.31r1
I have altered the track itself to a dark grey instead of black, fixed a bug in the yet to be announced R5 inner border display, and rewritten the border files as a medium grey as per the actual plastic border sections, rather than red white like Ninco borders.
He has added the Policar track file definitions I wrote for the layout editor, plus a couple of other modifications he has made himself, as noted on his page linked below.
http://www.uracerweb.org/index.html
These track file definitions are now part of every download.
The new download is version UR 3.0.31r1
I have altered the track itself to a dark grey instead of black, fixed a bug in the yet to be announced R5 inner border display, and rewritten the border files as a medium grey as per the actual plastic border sections, rather than red white like Ninco borders.
He has added the Policar track file definitions I wrote for the layout editor, plus a couple of other modifications he has made himself, as noted on his page linked below.
http://www.uracerweb.org/index.html
These track file definitions are now part of every download.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)