Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Editing Posts - no time limit
#4

Understand what you are saying dvd but I might decide I want to change something I said in a conversation - perhaps something I said was wrong, or I made a spelling mistake or I don't want a part of the message in the thread anymore. Even if it upsets the flow of the thread a little I think I should have the option to revise my post or a part of it if I choose to. I don't see a problem with me going back and removing it. I think it is good that I can edit my posts whenever I want and would prefer that option. Doesn't happen a lot but it is something that I personally prefer.

People will quickly sort him out if he did Mr M. On Home Racing World and SCI - I can edit any post I have made - I just went back and checked a post I made in 2012 - I can edit it if I want. I like having that option.

Jason - I am not a mod on SCI or HRW so not sure if it is an issue as you mentioned for the Mods there but I don't recall any discussion around the topic or it being mentioned as an issue.
[+] 1 member Likes GT40Racer's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Editing Posts - no time limit - by GT40Racer - 25th-Apr-19, 08:38 AM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by dvd3500 - 25th-Apr-19, 09:00 AM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by Mr.M - 25th-Apr-19, 09:40 AM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by GT40Racer - 25th-Apr-19, 10:04 AM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by JasonB - 25th-Apr-19, 10:09 AM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by Scuderia_Turini - 25th-Apr-19, 11:25 AM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by JasonB - 25th-Apr-19, 06:18 PM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by ms-80veruk - 26th-Apr-19, 07:18 AM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by dvd3500 - 26th-Apr-19, 09:06 AM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by JasonB - 26th-Apr-19, 09:15 AM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by GregK - 29th-Apr-19, 11:09 AM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by Tamar - 9th-Jun-19, 11:51 AM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by CMOTD - 9th-Jun-19, 12:02 PM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by Scuderia_Turini - 9th-Jun-19, 12:18 PM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by Tamar - 9th-Jun-19, 12:19 PM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by JasonB - 9th-Jun-19, 12:33 PM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by Johnno - 9th-Jun-19, 01:19 PM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by JasonB - 9th-Jun-19, 02:21 PM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by Johnno - 9th-Jun-19, 03:09 PM
RE: Editing Posts - no time limit - by JasonB - 10th-Jun-19, 11:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by woodcote
22nd-Jan-26, 11:21 AM
Last Post by CMOTD
12th-Apr-23, 01:33 PM
Last Post by JasonB
22nd-Oct-19, 11:45 AM
Last Post by Andy Capp
4th-May-19, 09:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)