Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

News Spark Plug (wireless, APP-enabled controller) available
#1

I think it fills a nice spot between standard controllers (that don't have brakes) and ARC:
https://www.scalextric.com/uk-en/shop/ne...ongle.html

Particularly when used in pairs...

I think I saw someone mention they will be at Gaydon for testing...
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Spark Plug (wireless, APP-enabled controller) available - by dvd3500 - 25th-Apr-19, 09:28 AM
RE: Spark Plug (wireless, APP-enabled controller) available - by woodcote - 25th-Apr-19, 04:05 PM
RE: Spark Plug (wireless, APP-enabled controller) available - by Scuderia_Turini - 25th-Apr-19, 06:01 PM
RE: Spark Plug (wireless, APP-enabled controller) available - by woodcote - 25th-Apr-19, 06:33 PM
RE: Spark Plug (wireless, APP-enabled controller) available - by dvd3500 - 29th-Apr-19, 12:27 PM
RE: Spark Plug (wireless, APP-enabled controller) available - by Mr Modifier - 29th-Apr-19, 02:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gordon Steadman
26th-Aug-22, 05:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)