Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Bugatti T59 - 1934 - LMM
#5

John - I absolutely agree with you.

yes 100 pounds is not cheap (in comparison to others), but in my honest opinion is that UNLESS you have ever tried to actually build a car, one has no clue what it takes to get something this detailed made, and I know that if I built this - it would sell for hundreds of pounds.

But then I wouldnt sell it ..... :)
[+] 3 members Like Anthony B's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Bugatti T59 - 1934 - LMM - by Anthony B - 16th-Jul-20, 09:32 AM
RE: Bugatti T59 - 1934 - LMM - by Gordon Steadman - 16th-Jul-20, 12:13 PM
RE: Bugatti T59 - 1934 - LMM - by DPJ - 16th-Jul-20, 05:43 PM
RE: Bugatti T59 - 1934 - LMM - by munter - 16th-Jul-20, 08:10 PM
RE: Bugatti T59 - 1934 - LMM - by Anthony B - 17th-Jul-20, 08:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)