Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

BRM 1/24 Escort
#8

Hey there Mitch, I just got a hold of the 1:24 Alan Mann #16 as per your post in this thread. Are you racing this littel car on your track?

I am having some issues getting this thing fettled more so noise wise. I've got boddy float, I've been told I need to re-align the pinion and crown, slightly out... thoug they look ok to me, but what do I know being new to this.

I remove the body and the noise drastically reduces unsure what or where to go next. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Johnno


Quote


Messages In This Thread
BRM 1/24 Escort - by Top Down - 9th-Jul-20, 05:58 AM
RE: BRM 1/24 Escort - by woodcote - 9th-Jul-20, 09:18 AM
RE: BRM 1/24 Escort - by Top Down - 9th-Jul-20, 09:52 AM
RE: BRM 1/24 Escort - by Mitch58 - 9th-Jul-20, 01:36 PM
RE: BRM 1/24 Escort - by Top Down - 14th-Jul-20, 05:45 AM
RE: BRM 1/24 Escort - by DPJ - 14th-Jul-20, 06:30 PM
RE: BRM 1/24 Escort - by Top Down - 14th-Jul-20, 09:08 PM
RE: BRM 1/24 Escort - by Johnno - 15th-Jul-20, 03:12 AM
RE: BRM 1/24 Escort - by DPJ - 15th-Jul-20, 03:24 AM
RE: BRM 1/24 Escort - by Johnno - 15th-Jul-20, 08:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)