Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

BRM 1/24 Escort
#3

A while ago I got the metallic grey Martini Mini with Fl. Ong. wheels.

Yesterday I grabbed this white Castrol Escort.

   

I like the Alfa too but both my purchases have been 'as new' second hand, giving a small saving, even over Pendles discounted prices and as I intend to run them anyway .....
[+] 1 member Likes Top Down's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
BRM 1/24 Escort - by Top Down - 9th-Jul-20, 05:58 AM
RE: BRM 1/24 Escort - by woodcote - 9th-Jul-20, 09:18 AM
RE: BRM 1/24 Escort - by Top Down - 9th-Jul-20, 09:52 AM
RE: BRM 1/24 Escort - by Mitch58 - 9th-Jul-20, 01:36 PM
RE: BRM 1/24 Escort - by Top Down - 14th-Jul-20, 05:45 AM
RE: BRM 1/24 Escort - by DPJ - 14th-Jul-20, 06:30 PM
RE: BRM 1/24 Escort - by Top Down - 14th-Jul-20, 09:08 PM
RE: BRM 1/24 Escort - by Johnno - 15th-Jul-20, 03:12 AM
RE: BRM 1/24 Escort - by DPJ - 15th-Jul-20, 03:24 AM
RE: BRM 1/24 Escort - by Johnno - 15th-Jul-20, 08:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)