Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Food for thought?
#5

Context is important.  

As a home racer <Tick>, speed is not important, overall I would admit that looks are more important than performance. Out and out racers will have the opposite preference and so happily purchase cars like the generic F1 from Policar or NSR (and then upgrade them). 

Expensive AutoArt versus expensive Racer - I'll take the AutoArt version.  (R.I.P. AutoArt )

Overpriced Lobsters - <Tick>

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Food for thought? - by CMOTD - 4th-Jul-20, 01:37 PM
RE: Food for thought? - by Anthony B - 4th-Jul-20, 02:21 PM
RE: Food for thought? - by Gordon Steadman - 4th-Jul-20, 04:20 PM
RE: Food for thought? - by woodcote - 5th-Jul-20, 08:45 AM
RE: Food for thought? - by Scuderia_Turini - 5th-Jul-20, 12:27 PM
RE: Food for thought? - by autoavia - 5th-Jul-20, 12:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)