5th-Jul-20, 07:48 AM
Well,
I'm sure all of the grumps are rolling their eyes for my use of "So and Well"
It's looking good Jason , hope my irreverent nonsense will fit in here. Good to see so many familiar "handles" posting in the forum.
I'm really missing my Slot Rallying, both local and the WRP. I've done a bit of work on my tracks during lock down, but ran out of materials. Hopefully they'll be a bit more available now and I can get finished. Unfortunately SWMBO has been cracking the whip and I've been tackling DIY projects around the house, and we've been walking and cycling together quite a bit.
See you around
Simon
I'm sure all of the grumps are rolling their eyes for my use of "So and Well"
It's looking good Jason , hope my irreverent nonsense will fit in here. Good to see so many familiar "handles" posting in the forum.
I'm really missing my Slot Rallying, both local and the WRP. I've done a bit of work on my tracks during lock down, but ran out of materials. Hopefully they'll be a bit more available now and I can get finished. Unfortunately SWMBO has been cracking the whip and I've been tackling DIY projects around the house, and we've been walking and cycling together quite a bit.
See you around
Simon

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)