4th-Jul-20, 04:20 PM
I do not consider the money I laid out on the Thunderslot McLaren money well spent!
On my track, a SlotiT Ferrari with an NSR motor is quicker - and not just down the straight. The handling is more predictable and it's easier to push.
The chassis of the McLaren is incredibly soft and pliable so perhaps it needs a harder chassis for the wooden track. I'm still not convinced the premium is worth it though, especially as I don't really race modern RTR cars often.
I only bought it for one race at Bordo last December. It was OK but I chose the wrong car to race. I'm sure the Ferrari was quicker on the plastic too but I listened to advice!! Most unlike me.
PS. I prefer crab!
On my track, a SlotiT Ferrari with an NSR motor is quicker - and not just down the straight. The handling is more predictable and it's easier to push.
The chassis of the McLaren is incredibly soft and pliable so perhaps it needs a harder chassis for the wooden track. I'm still not convinced the premium is worth it though, especially as I don't really race modern RTR cars often.
I only bought it for one race at Bordo last December. It was OK but I chose the wrong car to race. I'm sure the Ferrari was quicker on the plastic too but I listened to advice!! Most unlike me.
PS. I prefer crab!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)