4th-Jul-20, 02:57 PM
Yes, Jason, I think you have the right person. It certainly sounds like you are describing my peculiar branch of our hobby.
Sadly, I have finally ceased making and racing my own cars. Age has caught up with me and having made racing series from the resumption of racing after WW2 right through to 1999 with very few missed years - I couldn't face the thought of building another set of cars because there really was only 1952-53 left and they didn't really appeal.
But it's my age that has really been the deciding factor.
As far as photos of cars and circuits go, I don't quite understand how to post them but a look at my website will show you the sort of thing I've been doing for 62 years.
http://www.barryjboor.co.uk/bruce/slots/
Sadly, I have finally ceased making and racing my own cars. Age has caught up with me and having made racing series from the resumption of racing after WW2 right through to 1999 with very few missed years - I couldn't face the thought of building another set of cars because there really was only 1952-53 left and they didn't really appeal.
But it's my age that has really been the deciding factor.
As far as photos of cars and circuits go, I don't quite understand how to post them but a look at my website will show you the sort of thing I've been doing for 62 years.
http://www.barryjboor.co.uk/bruce/slots/

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)