4th-Jul-20, 02:21 PM
Simpuls Brian
Look where they are manufactured to see their base costs.
We must not underestimate the impact of th virus either. Some of the directions I have been hearing about as corpoate businesses reevaluate 'how and where to do business'.
I see a lot of changes coming in the next few years.
Here is my prediction numbers 1: Far far more will be done at home. (read locally as well) Look at printing for eg. Those that adapt will prosper.
Look where they are manufactured to see their base costs.
We must not underestimate the impact of th virus either. Some of the directions I have been hearing about as corpoate businesses reevaluate 'how and where to do business'.
I see a lot of changes coming in the next few years.
Here is my prediction numbers 1: Far far more will be done at home. (read locally as well) Look at printing for eg. Those that adapt will prosper.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)