Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Old Hand
#2

Welcome aboard. Wavegreen 

I can never look at a website without checking out the source code, which I guess makes me a bit sad.

But if the author tag is correct, then can I just say I used to really enjoy reading about your recreations of races and tracks.

If not, sorry just ignore me.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Old Hand - by Brucebook - 3rd-Jul-20, 05:39 PM
RE: Old Hand - by JasonB - 3rd-Jul-20, 05:57 PM
RE: Old Hand - by Anthony B - 4th-Jul-20, 02:24 PM
RE: Old Hand - by Brucebook - 4th-Jul-20, 02:57 PM
RE: Old Hand - by JasonB - 4th-Jul-20, 05:28 PM
RE: Old Hand - by Anthony B - 6th-Jul-20, 03:20 PM
RE: Old Hand - by Splitrim - 6th-Jul-20, 05:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)