3rd-Jul-20, 05:39 PM
Hi everyone.
Just a few lines to introduce myself to this new (to me) Forum.
I've been racing slot cars almost continuously for 62 years. The only gap was when I was busy helping to build the Connew F.1 car in 1971-72.
Most of my racing was done on my own, having developed a method of running slot races with just myself.
Having returned from a period living in Malta, I joined the Southend Slot Car Club, where I've been racing for six years now.
Having a basic knowledge of website writing, I gained the job of producing the club website, which you can check out here: http://www.southendslotclub.co.uk/
Just a few lines to introduce myself to this new (to me) Forum.
I've been racing slot cars almost continuously for 62 years. The only gap was when I was busy helping to build the Connew F.1 car in 1971-72.
Most of my racing was done on my own, having developed a method of running slot races with just myself.
Having returned from a period living in Malta, I joined the Southend Slot Car Club, where I've been racing for six years now.
Having a basic knowledge of website writing, I gained the job of producing the club website, which you can check out here: http://www.southendslotclub.co.uk/

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)