3rd-Jul-20, 03:05 PM
Reference the Chase-Cars transaxle unit, my Chase-Cars Harrington Coach (Italian Job) has this and it works well, happily moving the coach at appropriate speeds with the Minis inside.
Might be best to ask George to channel a request to Gareth at C-C as he seems to be difficult to contact these days.
Leo
Edit: Just remembered that I had an issue with the transaxle where one of the bearings used to pop out so I had to glue it in. Can't remember which one but it has been OK since gluing.
Might be best to ask George to channel a request to Gareth at C-C as he seems to be difficult to contact these days.
Leo
Edit: Just remembered that I had an issue with the transaxle where one of the bearings used to pop out so I had to glue it in. Can't remember which one but it has been OK since gluing.
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)