24th-Apr-19, 10:59 PM
Hello TopDown,
Just in case you need to replace a picture file...
I fell foul of not being able to remove a file so I worked around the snag by naming the file I actually wanted to have the identical name as the wrong one and then used "Update File" to replace the file. I then renamed my local copy to what it was originally.
I noticed that personal messages want a URL also and found that simply prefixing the URL with [img] and suffixing with [/img] worked.
Leo
Just in case you need to replace a picture file...
I fell foul of not being able to remove a file so I worked around the snag by naming the file I actually wanted to have the identical name as the wrong one and then used "Update File" to replace the file. I then renamed my local copy to what it was originally.
I noticed that personal messages want a URL also and found that simply prefixing the URL with [img] and suffixing with [/img] worked.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)