2nd-Jul-20, 06:02 AM
Hi and thanks to all at WHO management for sitting and discussing at great length to see how we can all get racing again. I totally agree with your decision about waiting longer to see what happens a bit further on. The whole idea is for the hobby is to be on the side of fun (with a bit of competition too) I along with others of you have to be careful with my health and can't afford to take chances, so if racing was start at the moment I personally would have to bow out anyway for that reason. Having said that I don't think it is worth anyone taking chances especially now that other shops are now opening up and more people are starting to go out and about and social distancing is being reduced down to one meter. You just don't have a clue who you are going to come into contact with, who has Covid or could be a carrier of Covid, I think a lot is happening all to soon at the moment.
I think your decision is a wise one, disappointing as it is, I really miss the racing and the social side probably more. I also think the Barn is more likely to open sooner than our own club EWSC as that is a Community Centre, So I guess the restrictions there will be, well? I have no idea.
Anyway, a big thanks guy's for all work, I would also like to take this opportunity to Thank you all for your previous hard work and dedication to the club and the fun you have given us all and also for the continuing work you will put in as well.
All the best to everyone,
Keep well and stay safe,
Andy D.
I think your decision is a wise one, disappointing as it is, I really miss the racing and the social side probably more. I also think the Barn is more likely to open sooner than our own club EWSC as that is a Community Centre, So I guess the restrictions there will be, well? I have no idea.
Anyway, a big thanks guy's for all work, I would also like to take this opportunity to Thank you all for your previous hard work and dedication to the club and the fun you have given us all and also for the continuing work you will put in as well.
All the best to everyone,
Keep well and stay safe,
Andy D.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)