28th-Jun-20, 02:56 PM
Now that I have recovered from the suggestion that it should not be painted red, I have done some work.
It is an outstanding casting, as well as a superb design. However there is a lot of flash between the possibly delicate uprights of the rear car decks. I am using a brand new Xacto blade in the knife, but thank heavens for Dremel. Using relatively slow speeds, so that the saw does not slip out and cut the uprights, I have managed to get most of it out. Sadly there is not even a simple diagram, and although I can work it out, it would make things easier.
It is an outstanding casting, as well as a superb design. However there is a lot of flash between the possibly delicate uprights of the rear car decks. I am using a brand new Xacto blade in the knife, but thank heavens for Dremel. Using relatively slow speeds, so that the saw does not slip out and cut the uprights, I have managed to get most of it out. Sadly there is not even a simple diagram, and although I can work it out, it would make things easier.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)