27th-Jun-20, 02:53 PM
I had an arrival on friday....
As you will know I have a passion for thing’s red . For a while I have had a couple of non- Ferrari’s that are almost red. But they are 2 of my favourites in my collection. So decided to add to them .... and these have arrived.
George Turners awesome Fiat Bartoletti, and another of George’s amazing engine detailed 300s
Which will compliment Phil Smith's stupendous birdcage with full metal soldered cage, and GT's original 300s with full engine build.....
The build will continue and I can tell you that Fiat is not easy....
What do you think??
As you will know I have a passion for thing’s red . For a while I have had a couple of non- Ferrari’s that are almost red. But they are 2 of my favourites in my collection. So decided to add to them .... and these have arrived.
George Turners awesome Fiat Bartoletti, and another of George’s amazing engine detailed 300s
Which will compliment Phil Smith's stupendous birdcage with full metal soldered cage, and GT's original 300s with full engine build.....
The build will continue and I can tell you that Fiat is not easy....
What do you think??

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)