27th-Jun-20, 02:20 PM
Savage GTOne half of my DTM/ITC pairing arrived late yesterday.
These will be for home use, so the plan is to replace the wheels with more scale accurate diameter ones (hopefully utilising the stock inserts).
Slip on some good urethane's at the rear, add bit of chassis weight where needed and she should be good to go.
I have to say the tampo printing at some edges isn't as crisp as I have come to expect of Slot.It, but I can live with it
I have this beauty as well, handling improved out of sight with loosened body and pod screws. Body screws very loose.also has mjk urethane tyres glued and trued, and fronts glued and nail polish for zero grip
These will be for home use, so the plan is to replace the wheels with more scale accurate diameter ones (hopefully utilising the stock inserts).
Slip on some good urethane's at the rear, add bit of chassis weight where needed and she should be good to go.
I have to say the tampo printing at some edges isn't as crisp as I have come to expect of Slot.It, but I can live with it
I have this beauty as well, handling improved out of sight with loosened body and pod screws. Body screws very loose.also has mjk urethane tyres glued and trued, and fronts glued and nail polish for zero grip

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)