Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Maserati
#11

What glue did you use on the screen Steve?

I got a bottle of that High Tack stuff that Merkit recommended and it's er.........not quite what I had hoped!

Whatever, a great looking result. How do these kits go? I'm having to face the fact that the stuff I need for my cars is running out. I've already ordered a couple of modern motors for projects.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Maserati - by Fluff - 22nd-Jun-20, 05:14 PM
RE: Maserati - by Gordon Steadman - 22nd-Jun-20, 05:57 PM
RE: Maserati - by Fluff - 22nd-Jun-20, 06:25 PM
RE: Maserati - by munter - 22nd-Jun-20, 11:45 PM
RE: Maserati - by Fluff - 23rd-Jun-20, 05:19 AM
RE: Maserati - by Fluff - 23rd-Jun-20, 03:14 PM
RE: Maserati - by Fluff - 24th-Jun-20, 03:10 PM
RE: Maserati - by JasonB - 24th-Jun-20, 03:20 PM
RE: Maserati - by Fluff - 24th-Jun-20, 04:06 PM
RE: Maserati - by Fluff - 25th-Jun-20, 11:11 AM
RE: Maserati - by Gordon Steadman - 25th-Jun-20, 12:26 PM
RE: Maserati - by Fluff - 25th-Jun-20, 03:01 PM
RE: Maserati - by JasonB - 25th-Jun-20, 03:15 PM
RE: Maserati - by Fluff - 25th-Jun-20, 03:49 PM
RE: Maserati - by Savage GT - 26th-Jun-20, 05:58 AM
RE: Maserati - by Fluff - 26th-Jun-20, 06:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by autoavia
26th-Jul-21, 04:48 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
5th-Jun-20, 07:43 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
17th-Mar-20, 12:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)