23rd-Jun-20, 06:09 AM
Not my cup of tea the 4 spokes, but good to see something different.
I do like the new "grey" colour, looks better than bare aluminium.
Some air hub of their "BBS" style in both sizes would be good, as would some 6 spoke designs.
Actually If anyone at Staffs is reading, some nice true scale 18" and 19" wheels would be good. (given staffs current tyre ridge sizing this would equate to 17.7mm and 18.5mm respectively).
Sorry, but I thought I would air a wish list
I do like the new "grey" colour, looks better than bare aluminium.
Some air hub of their "BBS" style in both sizes would be good, as would some 6 spoke designs.
Actually If anyone at Staffs is reading, some nice true scale 18" and 19" wheels would be good. (given staffs current tyre ridge sizing this would equate to 17.7mm and 18.5mm respectively).
Sorry, but I thought I would air a wish list

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)