Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello, Hello!
#3

So I've been busy...

dvd3500 shared the Scalextric BLE protocol with me a few weeks back and I've been busy coding and reworking my custom RMS to use the data over Bluetooth from my analogue ARC One power base.

Available here, open sourced on GitHib and with further development planned, hopefully an ARC PRO on order soon to further this platform in to the modern era

[/url][url=https://github.com/philm400/ARC-One-X]ARC One - X RMS

Not sure where to publish this on this forum and there is no specific Scalextric Analogue/Sport/SRC One forums I can see.
[+] 1 member Likes PhilM400's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hello, Hello! - by PhilM400 - 27th-May-20, 12:39 PM
RE: Hello, Hello! - by JasonB - 27th-May-20, 01:08 PM
RE: Hello, Hello! - by PhilM400 - 21st-Jun-20, 04:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)