15th-Jun-20, 08:44 AM
Our club is having a first meeting that night but if I get home early enough and am not too tired I might jump on for the first part at least... it is a "school night" though.--
One thing I was thinking of showing is how you can replace a Carrera digital decoder with a Carrera "light board" or "light circuit" if you are racing the car analog only.
I am not sure how easy it is to get those outside of Germany but you can get them here for between 15 to 20 € and then sell the decoder for 20-30 €.
Not a great deal of money but it might interest someone somewhere...
One thing I was thinking of showing is how you can replace a Carrera digital decoder with a Carrera "light board" or "light circuit" if you are racing the car analog only.
I am not sure how easy it is to get those outside of Germany but you can get them here for between 15 to 20 € and then sell the decoder for 20-30 €.
Not a great deal of money but it might interest someone somewhere...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)