Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tyco Track Lover
#1

Dave, I live on Long Island NY. I have been using Tyco Ho Scale since I was a 13, 1980. I have built up my  Tyco car and track inventory. I also have made up several sponcor signs and several catch fences to make it look realistic. I enjoy racing with friends when we can.

attached is my latest trace layout.

This is a cool club here you guys got.

Thanks

Dave
[+] 1 member Likes dkaeser1's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Tyco Track Lover - by dkaeser1 - 12th-Jun-20, 05:42 PM
RE: Tyco Track Lover - by JasonB - 12th-Jun-20, 06:07 PM
RE: Tyco Track Lover - by woodcote - 12th-Jun-20, 07:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
22nd-Nov-24, 11:27 AM
Last Post by slot finger
12th-Dec-23, 12:23 AM
Last Post by BAracer
16th-Jul-23, 05:36 PM
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
1st-Jan-21, 04:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)