12th-Jun-20, 03:20 PM
Rarer than hens teeth or unicorn ?.
Thats why I thought would ask on here, have seen a couple of people in another thread say they have some, have contacted one just waiting on a reply, but also thought would ask here just to be safe.
I have red and white ones but the grey look so much better for my needs, and the coloured ones don't paint to well or hold well once painted.
If push comes to shove, I can use some of the scalextric ones with a bit of work, but they don't join together.
Thats why I thought would ask on here, have seen a couple of people in another thread say they have some, have contacted one just waiting on a reply, but also thought would ask here just to be safe.
I have red and white ones but the grey look so much better for my needs, and the coloured ones don't paint to well or hold well once painted.
If push comes to shove, I can use some of the scalextric ones with a bit of work, but they don't join together.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)