Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sideways Skyline R30 fantasy liveries completed.
#5

Thank you gents  Drinkingcheers
Well there might be a next time because I know I can produce a finish I am 100% happy with, and I am a bloody minded old fart !
But no white kits are calling my name as yet.
When Slot.It release Nisssan GTR GT3, I could be swayed, but there isn't much out there grabbing my attention just yet.

My next project is on route, but they are pre-painted and all I have to do is find/adapt/make a suitable chassis and mount it  Rofl
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Sideways Skyline R30 fantasy liveries completed. - by Savage GT - 9th-Jun-20, 07:08 AM
RE: Sideways Skyline R30 fantasy liveries completed. - by Top Down - 9th-Jun-20, 09:11 AM
RE: Sideways Skyline R30 fantasy liveries completed. - by Anthony B - 9th-Jun-20, 02:00 PM
RE: Sideways Skyline R30 fantasy liveries completed. - by Tamar - 10th-Jun-20, 10:19 PM
RE: Sideways Skyline R30 fantasy liveries completed. - by Savage GT - 11th-Jun-20, 07:13 AM
RE: Sideways Skyline R30 fantasy liveries completed. - by CMOTD - 11th-Jun-20, 10:36 AM
RE: Sideways Skyline R30 fantasy liveries completed. - by Anthony B - 12th-Jun-20, 10:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by fotodoug
13th-Nov-19, 04:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)