24th-Apr-19, 12:53 PM
(24th-Apr-19, 11:41 AM)Fluff Wrote: Hi Gordon they look splendid ,so what happens now ?
Steve
First thing is to double check the sizes and be sure you are happy with it. There are bits I haven't bothered with like the 500 on the flag and the laurel wreath under it. There is also some more blurb to the left of the flag that I can't read but at least it will be an official pace car!
The Official Pace Car - 40mm x 7mm
Chevrolet - 24mm x 4mm
Flag including post (always trim this a bit) 34mm wide x 38mm high. (Sorry but InDesign is set up in metric!)
If you want to go ahead as is, I'll get in touch with Colin and he can PM you on SFI. Don't think he is here yet. I'll send him the artwork so he can check it works OK.
Make sure you have some sharp scissors when you trim! It'll arrive looking like this and you will need to hold the sheet up to some light to see the type properly as it won't stand out too well against the background. The white boxes will just be trimmed off of course. I just trim to about a millimetre around stuff - the background is clear - and then the join almost disappears when plenty of Future is put on (using a baby bud or dunking the whole thing in a trough of it if you have enough)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)