Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

g-day from Pennsylvania USA
#1

hello everyone.
I was invited by woodcote to join.
I have been slot drag racing in all scales for 30+ years and have owned timed drag strips in several scales.
currently have a 1/64 scale 1/8 mile Wizzard track with Track Mate DP3000 timing system, soon to be extended to 1000 feet timed length.
I just sold  my portable 1/64 scale 1/4 mile Maxx Traxx with DP 2000 timing a few months ago.
looking forward to learning from you folks and sharing what I know.
I have been involved in proxy drag racing as a host and racer for years and have sent cars to New Zealand.
I am hoping to enter some proxy races on your side of the pond soon too.
thank you for having me here.
al
[+] 5 members Like alpink's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
g-day from Pennsylvania USA - by alpink - 7th-Jun-20, 03:04 PM
RE: g-day from Pennsylvania USA - by JasonB - 7th-Jun-20, 03:43 PM
RE: g-day from Pennsylvania USA - by woodcote - 7th-Jun-20, 05:03 PM
RE: g-day from Pennsylvania USA - by Anthony B - 7th-Jun-20, 06:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)