Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ultimate Racer 4.0 beta
#7

Hmph. Just when I'd given up I found it. 

Someone has managed to open it but apparently it's 'pretty broken' so 

"A test release of ultimate racer 4.0 layout editor is available to courageous testers" seems a fair assessment!

I usually like to jump in on things like this but since I haven't even got to grips with V3 yet I'll leave this to more experienced users to tackle!
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Ultimate Racer 4.0 beta - by JasonB - 5th-Jun-20, 06:17 PM
RE: Ultimate Racer 4.0 beta - by GregK - 5th-Jun-20, 06:22 PM
RE: Ultimate Racer 4.0 beta - by Top Down - 5th-Jun-20, 08:02 PM
RE: Ultimate Racer 4.0 beta - by JasonB - 5th-Jun-20, 09:14 PM
RE: Ultimate Racer 4.0 beta - by JasonB - 6th-Jun-20, 08:57 AM
RE: Ultimate Racer 4.0 beta - by Top Down - 6th-Jun-20, 10:03 AM
RE: Ultimate Racer 4.0 beta - by Top Down - 6th-Jun-20, 10:13 AM
RE: Ultimate Racer 4.0 beta - by JasonB - 6th-Jun-20, 11:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)