Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ultimate Racer 4.0 beta
#4

Hopefully, but I understand that the new version is based on quite different technology, and since my anti virus software won't let me open it yet, I can't check it out.

I'm definitely going to hang on to my current version of UR anyway, just in case.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Ultimate Racer 4.0 beta - by JasonB - 5th-Jun-20, 06:17 PM
RE: Ultimate Racer 4.0 beta - by GregK - 5th-Jun-20, 06:22 PM
RE: Ultimate Racer 4.0 beta - by Top Down - 5th-Jun-20, 08:02 PM
RE: Ultimate Racer 4.0 beta - by JasonB - 5th-Jun-20, 09:14 PM
RE: Ultimate Racer 4.0 beta - by JasonB - 6th-Jun-20, 08:57 AM
RE: Ultimate Racer 4.0 beta - by Top Down - 6th-Jun-20, 10:03 AM
RE: Ultimate Racer 4.0 beta - by Top Down - 6th-Jun-20, 10:13 AM
RE: Ultimate Racer 4.0 beta - by JasonB - 6th-Jun-20, 11:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)