Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello from Northern California
#1

I'm a slot car enthusiast (aren't we all Thumbup ) who loves motor racing of all types. In my youth I raced motorcycles in the AFM series, until I went broke. I raced a Ducati 748. Then I switched to RC cars. Raced onroad, offroad, dirt oval, drifting competitions & Rock Crawling. The whole time still racing friends on my TYCo set. 
Now I just ride motorcycles, & play with RC cars for fun. Gave away the TYCo stuff to a friends kids & moved up to 1/32 Carrera. Also recently Flee bay'd a Scalextric set & will be setting that up after hobby room remodel.

Other than that......my life is boring.... Wrench
[+] 3 members Like Primed's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hello from Northern California - by Primed - 31st-May-20, 08:23 PM
RE: Hello from Northern California - by woodcote - 31st-May-20, 09:20 PM
RE: Hello from Northern California - by Scuderia_Turini - 31st-May-20, 10:21 PM
RE: Hello from Northern California - by JasonB - 1st-Jun-20, 05:17 AM
RE: Hello from Northern California - by Anthony B - 1st-Jun-20, 07:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by slot finger
12th-Dec-23, 12:27 AM
Last Post by Anthony B
28th-Feb-21, 03:17 PM
Last Post by 1eye101
14th-Aug-20, 10:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)