Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Ultimate Terrible F1 Circuit
#1

Dan Thorn has put together his idea of the ultimate nightmare F1 circuit.   Tease

"what if you took the worst aspects of circuits on the current F1 calendar and mashed them together to create a track that nobody in their right mind would wish existed?" 

https://wtf1.com/post/we-combined-the-wo...1-circuit/

I'm not sure I agree about Baku, but each to their own I suppose.
[+] 1 member Likes JasonB's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
The Ultimate Terrible F1 Circuit - by JasonB - 31st-May-20, 10:18 AM
RE: The Ultimate Terrible F1 Circuit - by woodcote - 31st-May-20, 10:32 AM
RE: The Ultimate Terrible F1 Circuit - by CMOTD - 1st-Jun-20, 01:18 PM
RE: The Ultimate Terrible F1 Circuit - by JasonB - 1st-Jun-20, 02:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)