29th-May-20, 02:37 PM
Our club resumes combat next week.
I shall request that anyone wanting to pass me has to first run to the corner of the room, lick the strategically placed copper toilet, then run back to their driver station.
Alternately they may stick their tongue on the tinned copped braid, and to ensure the copper gets through the tin safely to their tongue, I shall inject electrons at 12V DC via my controller until they twitch and scream.
"Hey, where's Dave gone? "
"In the toilet, checking out the parallel black racing stripes on his tongue in the mirror"
I shall request that anyone wanting to pass me has to first run to the corner of the room, lick the strategically placed copper toilet, then run back to their driver station.
Alternately they may stick their tongue on the tinned copped braid, and to ensure the copper gets through the tin safely to their tongue, I shall inject electrons at 12V DC via my controller until they twitch and scream.
"Hey, where's Dave gone? "
"In the toilet, checking out the parallel black racing stripes on his tongue in the mirror"

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)