29th-May-20, 06:47 AM
Lying in bed this morning reliving my previous evenings work, something clicked in my head that I got my arithmetic wrong. Now it's too late to edit!
So current chassis & planned body = 86g. Add a couple of g for the lighting kit and I will be at 88g, not 90g. So swapping to a slot.it pod would bring it down to 85.5g, and if I change from blutac to a sticky foam pad to fix the chip in place, I should be right on the button!
So current chassis & planned body = 86g. Add a couple of g for the lighting kit and I will be at 88g, not 90g. So swapping to a slot.it pod would bring it down to 85.5g, and if I change from blutac to a sticky foam pad to fix the chip in place, I should be right on the button!
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)