29th-May-20, 06:19 AM
Budget smudget
This is a budget wheel set up:
Thrustmaster T300RS GT Edition.
£280 in April 2018.
No VR, just headphones and Mic
Mostly used for Gran Turismo Sport on the PS4, but I have been known to play some PC titles.
I have tried iracing and apart from the graphics not being all that, I like the physics but I would rather pay for a game once and then maybe buy add-ons, not fond of monthly subs.
This is a budget wheel set up:
Thrustmaster T300RS GT Edition.
£280 in April 2018.
No VR, just headphones and Mic
Mostly used for Gran Turismo Sport on the PS4, but I have been known to play some PC titles.
I have tried iracing and apart from the graphics not being all that, I like the physics but I would rather pay for a game once and then maybe buy add-ons, not fond of monthly subs.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)