28th-May-20, 05:09 PM
I'm running the Fanatec CSL Elite F1 wheel and pedals. Which is about £700. So practically budget!
Rig frame was £90 on Amazon but I don't recommend it. Too much flex in it and the wheel is too low.
Seat is a car seat a friend gave me.
You need a fairly decent graphics card (mine is a lower end 1060 3GB) in your PC and 16GB of RAM is preferable to 8GB.
And I've got an Oculus Rift CV1 which you can get on Gumtree for £200 now.
VR is what makes you feel into it and sitting in a seat with the wheel working against you.
Tried to sort the photo. Still the wrong way!
Rig frame was £90 on Amazon but I don't recommend it. Too much flex in it and the wheel is too low.
Seat is a car seat a friend gave me.
You need a fairly decent graphics card (mine is a lower end 1060 3GB) in your PC and 16GB of RAM is preferable to 8GB.
And I've got an Oculus Rift CV1 which you can get on Gumtree for £200 now.
VR is what makes you feel into it and sitting in a seat with the wheel working against you.
Tried to sort the photo. Still the wrong way!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)