28th-May-20, 03:52 PM
(28th-May-20, 03:42 PM)dvd3500 Wrote:Quote:I've heard the game doesn't replicate the real car feel particularly well
You mean Mercedes running away with it all the time? :-D
Ha! There is something to be said for equalised car performance isn't there!
The drivers have said that the game can't replicate aero grip for some reason so it only feels like you have mechanical grip from the tyres. Hulkenberg was complaining about it during the second round and Jimmy Broadbent was explaining the feel as well.
It's the reason that Verstappen isn't racing on the F1 game. He doesn't like the simulator and prefers to spend his time on iRacing.
Having spent the last year racing on Project Cars 2, I've just started on iRacing and I'm actually quite surprised at how different they feel despite using the same rig and same vr headset. iRacing really rewards smooth application of steering, brake and throttle but also has an infuriating unsaveable oversteer spin issue on the cars that still have the older tyre model.
It also has a dreadful user interface! PC2 is much nicer to look at.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)