Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

News Daniel Abt booted from Formula E for Pranking eSports
#1

Please do not argue about whether or Formula E is motorsport or the advantages/disadvantages of electric cars in general.

In this case a racing driver essentially breached his contract and was fired. From a legal standpoint I totally get it.

I don't think he cheated.
I don't think he intended harm.
I simply think that he had a contractual obligation to do the race and he didn't.
Still, losing him leaves a bad taste behind..

But I think this piece covers it well:

https://katyfairman.com/2020/05/26/my-ho...la-e-exit/

I have actually met Daniel Abt and he really is one of the nicest racing drivers I have ever met.

I really think this will have other repercussions...
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Daniel Abt booted from Formula E for Pranking eSports - by dvd3500 - 27th-May-20, 03:21 PM
RE: Daniel Abt booted from Formula E for Pranking eSports - by Gordon Steadman - 27th-May-20, 04:15 PM
RE: Daniel Abt booted from Formula E for Pranking eSports - by dvd3500 - 27th-May-20, 06:08 PM
RE: Daniel Abt booted from Formula E for Pranking eSports - by Gordon Steadman - 27th-May-20, 06:40 PM
RE: Daniel Abt booted from Formula E for Pranking eSports - by dvd3500 - 27th-May-20, 06:45 PM
RE: Daniel Abt booted from Formula E for Pranking eSports - by BAracer - 28th-May-20, 07:15 AM
RE: Daniel Abt booted from Formula E for Pranking eSports - by Gareth - 28th-May-20, 02:00 PM
RE: Daniel Abt booted from Formula E for Pranking eSports - by dvd3500 - 28th-May-20, 03:42 PM
RE: Daniel Abt booted from Formula E for Pranking eSports - by Gareth - 28th-May-20, 03:52 PM
RE: Daniel Abt booted from Formula E for Pranking eSports - by CMOTD - 28th-May-20, 03:44 PM
RE: Daniel Abt booted from Formula E for Pranking eSports - by BAracer - 28th-May-20, 03:55 PM
RE: Daniel Abt booted from Formula E for Pranking eSports - by BAracer - 28th-May-20, 03:57 PM
RE: Daniel Abt booted from Formula E for Pranking eSports - by Gareth - 28th-May-20, 05:09 PM
RE: Daniel Abt booted from Formula E for Pranking eSports - by Gordon Steadman - 28th-May-20, 05:39 PM
RE: Daniel Abt booted from Formula E for Pranking eSports - by BAracer - 28th-May-20, 06:01 PM
RE: Daniel Abt booted from Formula E for Pranking eSports - by Savage GT - 29th-May-20, 06:19 AM
RE: Daniel Abt booted from Formula E for Pranking eSports - by dvd3500 - 29th-May-20, 08:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)