27th-May-20, 12:21 PM
Progress report,3 to go to the lacquer shop onerescued from junkyard
![[Image: 2gMVUxc.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/2gMVUxc.jpg)
The decals were a nightmare despite the fact that I protected them with liquid decal film the rear number cracked as soon as it set ,Will have to print a replacement one
![[Image: 0FpyxtQ.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/0FpyxtQ.jpg)
![[Image: 3ym73fX.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/3ym73fX.jpg)
Part of the same junkyard as the Alpine,Chevy 55
![[Image: 5XbMckz.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/5XbMckz.jpg)
Alpine A210 1/24 Heller static kit part of a box full of broken static kits I bought some years ago ,this is the second one I managed to recover (the first one was a Rambler ) .I was lucky to remove all glass in (almost) one piece and repoped them vacforming them
![[Image: 2gMVUxc.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/2gMVUxc.jpg)
The decals were a nightmare despite the fact that I protected them with liquid decal film the rear number cracked as soon as it set ,Will have to print a replacement one
![[Image: 0FpyxtQ.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/0FpyxtQ.jpg)
![[Image: 3ym73fX.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/3ym73fX.jpg)
Part of the same junkyard as the Alpine,Chevy 55
![[Image: 5XbMckz.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/5XbMckz.jpg)
Alpine A210 1/24 Heller static kit part of a box full of broken static kits I bought some years ago ,this is the second one I managed to recover (the first one was a Rambler ) .I was lucky to remove all glass in (almost) one piece and repoped them vacforming them

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)