24th-May-20, 02:42 PM
Well that nearly completes the story so thanks again Keith. All these years everybody I asked, including Mike Harvey and his successor Andy Smith, has been convinced that it was the March Mustang track so it is really great that we have a definitive answer. The two tracks were remarkably similar so that may explain some of the misinformation. I have added a correction notice to the first post so people don't get too confused.
It was indeed a lovely smooth flowing track and I have never raced on a better one. Incidentally that inner yellow lane remained the slowest even after the alterations and nobody ever won a race on it in a fair fight while Mussel Bay had it.
Now if I could just track down its movements between King's Lynn and its arrival in Manchester I could put the whole thing to bed.
It was indeed a lovely smooth flowing track and I have never raced on a better one. Incidentally that inner yellow lane remained the slowest even after the alterations and nobody ever won a race on it in a fair fight while Mussel Bay had it.
Now if I could just track down its movements between King's Lynn and its arrival in Manchester I could put the whole thing to bed.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)