23rd-May-20, 10:36 PM
I was looking through the pics on my computer today and came across literally hundreds of pictures of cars that I have had over the years.
back in the early 200's I was into collecting all cars -at the time I had to have one of each. A friend from Cape Town - Big Al Paterson painting a whole range of F1's on then current Nico cars. His detailing of the cars and especially the drivers was outstanding.he made all the decals himself at a time when virtually no-one else was doing it.
Outstanding for sure
back in the early 200's I was into collecting all cars -at the time I had to have one of each. A friend from Cape Town - Big Al Paterson painting a whole range of F1's on then current Nico cars. His detailing of the cars and especially the drivers was outstanding.he made all the decals himself at a time when virtually no-one else was doing it.
Outstanding for sure

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)