23rd-May-20, 05:15 PM
See the thing is that in the E-Type's hey day, those mirrors were chic so were almost a standard fitment as they went with the image.
I have the Italian Job Jaguar roadster by Scalextric and can confirm that it needs its magnet but can probably be made to run well with some careful placement of weights. I also have the Fixed Head Coupe by Altaya and it runs well although would need a motor upgrade to be a racer.
If you want to be able to seriously race E-Types then I would suggest that a George Turner body kit would be good if you put it on decent running gear.
Leo
I have the Italian Job Jaguar roadster by Scalextric and can confirm that it needs its magnet but can probably be made to run well with some careful placement of weights. I also have the Fixed Head Coupe by Altaya and it runs well although would need a motor upgrade to be a racer.
If you want to be able to seriously race E-Types then I would suggest that a George Turner body kit would be good if you put it on decent running gear.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)