22nd-May-20, 11:44 PM
Am looking to buy some E Types but not with those b@=#>! wing mirrors on! Also the Scalextric models (like many of their cars) seem a bit long and thin (maybe to do with the track's minimal lane width?). I think the Revell ones may be better. Many years back I had a very chunky fastback model but don't know who manufactured it (may have been an old Revell/Monogtram). I'm asking here because there are no slot shows to go to in order to examine and make comparisons.
I have heard that the current Scalextric versions aren't very good without the magnet, but in any case I don't like the long, skinny look! If you've any experience of E Type slots could you share them here? Photos would be a bonus. Thanks!
I have heard that the current Scalextric versions aren't very good without the magnet, but in any case I don't like the long, skinny look! If you've any experience of E Type slots could you share them here? Photos would be a bonus. Thanks!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)