Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scaleauto Home Series BMW M1
#5

(19th-May-20, 05:15 AM)Top Down Wrote:  It certainly is VERY quick. Ive not timed any laps but it certainly feels quicker than some of the ScaleAuto race chassis cars I have - and definitely quicker than its sister race series car, which I comprehensively 'improved worse' yesterday  Tappingfoot

I guess that'll be partly down to the simpler chassis making the home series car quite a bit lighter. (Thinks. Must weigh them both.)

Nope, I have mine weighted, and it has less power than the big boxer angle-winder in the race series anyway - a little over half the actual wattage.
But a sidewinder in a fixed chassis, if set up well, can be as quick as a podded sidewinder car on a smooth track.
And they are simply very tractable. You can get the power down quickly out of a corner.
I did a review and tune article on the ScaleAuto 991 HS and Race series here a while back. Maybe worth a read for tuning tips.
https://slotracer.online/community/showt...p?tid=1038
[+] 1 member Likes slotloco's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scaleauto Home Series BMW M1 - by Top Down - 18th-May-20, 05:44 PM
RE: Scaleauto Home Series BMW M1 - by Savage GT - 18th-May-20, 06:09 PM
RE: Scaleauto Home Series BMW M1 - by slotloco - 19th-May-20, 04:10 AM
RE: Scaleauto Home Series BMW M1 - by Top Down - 19th-May-20, 05:15 AM
RE: Scaleauto Home Series BMW M1 - by slotloco - 19th-May-20, 09:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
24th-Oct-25, 09:54 PM
Last Post by bowley
8th-Oct-24, 12:05 AM
Last Post by fotodoug2
18th-Sep-24, 08:18 PM
Last Post by MrFlippant
8th-Jul-24, 03:48 PM
Last Post by ABBO
29th-Nov-22, 10:53 PM
Last Post by Tibbs
22nd-Jul-22, 01:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)