Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello from Connecticut
#2

Welcome Jim  Wavegreen

I really enjoy what you do! 

I have a couple of your original Slot Lodge non-mag chassis. With the braids, they work very nicely on the new Micro Scalextric track system. I need to look at trying the mag version for a bit of drag racing...

Don’t forget the Traders section here. We share some of the latest posts each week on the Slot Racer Facebook Page and group. HWP would fit perfectly there.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hello from Connecticut - by HWP - 19th-May-20, 06:17 PM
RE: Hello from Connecticut - by woodcote - 19th-May-20, 06:37 PM
RE: Hello from Connecticut - by JasonB - 19th-May-20, 09:03 PM
RE: Hello from Connecticut - by Anthony B - 20th-May-20, 09:14 AM
RE: Hello from Connecticut - by dvd3500 - 20th-May-20, 10:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)