17th-May-20, 06:21 PM
This shelving was constructed of 1/8" fiber board (actually the separator strips of hardwood floor packaging). Simple construction: Cut to length; Cut in Slots; Glue. First attempt was designed to be either a Desktop (Larger shelf on bottom) or could be hung on a wall (larger shelf on top or bottom). As constructed it has room to house 9 cars with cases (Not Carrera). The strength is incredible and sizing can be adjusted to just about anything, the best feature is the slim (depth) profile, 4" to 7". You can easily add a back or as I did cover the front as well. Currently my track backdrop houses 21 cars and a custom LED leader board, and I could open up 15 more cubicles if required. In the course of a weekend I got a super looking backdrop, eliminated car case clutter and the wife got a new floor.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)